Thursday, April 10, 2008

Something's wrong with this bunting...

Recently I was at the Pavilion in KL. An amazingly designed place but slightly confusing to walk around. I always seem to get lost??? maybe my internal compass is out of whack!

Anyways, as I was touring the food court section, I came across a J.Co Donut outlet. I'm always amazed at the line of people awaiting to purchase their donuts. I think there's definitely something here to take away from how J.Co brings people to their outlet...

However, the point of this post is beyond words, only pictures are adequate.... something is definitely wrong with this bunting... Can you tell???





if you didn't catch it... here's a close up...




I'm sure what they actually wanted to say was...




I must say, it this was a joke it was a damn good one... If not, I'm sorry but someone needs to give the copywriter a kick in the *&&!!!


Moral of the story: Always! Always! Always! go through your communication material going to print.

No comments: