Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Point of Sale Material

Hey there, was having lunch the other day and saw this little Advert (i.e. table talk) on the table which caught my eye. It was for some sort of health drink but after reading it through, something really got me confused... Take a look



Now besides the obvious health benefits of this drink, would it be "fermented from 10 fruits & 2 types of vegetables" or would the statement be "fermented from 102 types of fruits & vegetables".

Now I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that the correct phrase should be "fermented from 10 fruits & 2 types of vegetables". Thus without soiling (no pun intended) their design, wouldn't this advert cause less confusion if it looked like this.


My my, what happened here?? Perhaps the designer should have run this design through a copywriter before going to print with this....

No comments: